THE CUSTOMER AT THE CORE
The customer is at the center of our attention. This approach is achieved through the development of customized and technologically advanced software solutions.
NeXT is small enough to be extremely flexible, but big enough to handle any need.
For this reason the company has grown every year, in earnings and staff: we must thank our passion and our customers’ trust.
The NeXT method has as its main objective to make the customer feel close and responsible for the project.
AN “AGILE” METHOD
Over the years, NeXT has spent time and human resources to refine lean and agile management techniques, with the aim of reducing waste and optimizing the relationship with the customer throughout the entire development phase of the project.
The 4th principle of Lean Software Development provides “Deliver as quickly as possible“. To satisfy this principle, the project is split into several macro activities (interactions), finite and self-consistent.
For each of these activities, a precise duration is foreseen and, above all, a session with the customer (call or video conference) in order to receive immediate feedback.
In order to keep the customer constantly updated, the duration of the interactions is characterized by 2D or 4D blocks (2 days or 4 days). Feedback with the customer is provided immediately after the end of the interaction.
UX & UI DESIGN
The so-called user experience is something we care about.
We hold on that both our technology and the user experience we bring, in terms of design, become part of the product and of our brand.
Working with the customer’s perspective means making the effort to feel like users before designers. Therefore, everything begins by empathizing in our work.
But is there a better way to develop a product/service?
How do we consider the user experience a priority?
Mainly in two distinct moments:
- In the design of useful, appealing and intuitive graphical interfaces
- In customer support: immediate, cordial and professional
We are convinced that a good advertising start, above all, from an excellent experience of those who already work with us.
Many distinguished marketers today say that experience is more important than the product. We are informatic, we do not think that in our field things are just like that, but surely, if you could use clear and intuitive graphical interfaces, this will have a very positive effect on global production efficiency.
PRIZES AND AWARDS
- “Second best paper” Certificate in the topic “Manufacturing and Industrial Process Design” to “A Decision theory approach to support action plans in cooker hoods manufacturing“
- Among the first six innovative PMI at the “Open Innovative PMI” prize organized by Bernoni Grant Thornton, in the category “PMI and European and foreign market“.
- Next is presented as a case study and testimonial for innovation and export to the CNA Ancona elective assembly
- NeXT is included in the register of the Chamber of Commerce of Ancona with the status of “Innovative PMI“
- CNA Marche rewards NeXT: Marche excellence 2015
- CNA Marche NeXT rewards: best company for “innovation and research“
- CNA Marche rewards NeXT: Marche excellence 2014
NeXT is a software house that produces and sells softwares developed to provide information and aggregate data to company management, supporting its operational decision making.
NeXT can guarantee excellent quality service, unique in the whole industry, thanks to agent-based technology programming.
Where to find us
Operational headquarter:via Ancona 55/A 60030, Castelbellino (AN)
Registered office: via Nazario Sauro 11/a 60035, Jesi (AN)
Tel: +39 0731702191
Fax: +39 0731690464
VAT reg.: 02510420421