Cookies policy Next
Welcome to the website of NEXT S.R.L., present at the url HTTPS://MYNEXT.IT (for brevity hereafter called the “Site“).
NEXT S.R.L. is aware of the importance of the personal data of its users and intends to therefore, inform you and provide you with the greatest possible control over the management of the information of a personal nature collected through our Site.
This information is provided in accordance with European Regulation no. 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (the “Regulation“) as well as Legislative Decree no. 196/03 as amended by Legislative Decree no. 101/18 (the “Code on the Protection of Personal Data“) and to the Measures of the Guarantor Authority for the Protection of Personal Data (hereafter collectively the “Applicable Legislation“). The Applicable Regulations guarantee that the processing of personal data is carried out in respect of the rights and fundamental freedoms, as well as the dignity of the person concerned (You!), with particular reference to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to protection of personal data.
This information concerns you if you are already one of our customers or want to become one, if you are registered to our Site or want to register, if you are subscribed to our newsletter or want to receive it, if you wish to work with us, or if you are simply visiting and interacting with our Site and interacting with it. We care deeply about protecting your personal information. Here’s how we do it.
What kind of cookies are used?
When you visit our website, you may have the following categories configured on your device:
- absolutely necessary cookies;
- analytical cookies.
Our duties and your policies
- Your commitment
- Who we are
- When and how we collect your personal data
- The types of data we process, for what purposes and what legal basis allows us to do so
- What we mean by legal basis
- Compulsory or optional nature of providing data
- How we process your data
- Categories of recipients of your personal data
- Your rights
- How long we keep your data
We only ask that you read this policy carefully to be fully informed about how we process your personal data.
Who we are
NEXT S.R.L., with operational headquarters in via Ancona 55/A, 60030, Castelbellino (AN) and registered office in via Nazario Sauro 11/a, 60035, Jesi (AN), telephone numbers 0731702191 and Fax: 0731690464, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, is the owner of the processing of data personal data of users who navigate on the Site.
When and how we collect your personal data
As soon as you interact with our Site we start collecting data. Their collection can be collected either through your specific communication, or automatically during your use of the Website.
Here’s how the collection happens:
- Your identification, contact and personal data (first name, last name, e-mail address, organization for which you work): data that you enter on the Site;
- Use of the Site: data that you communicate to us and that we collect automatically;
- your curriculum: document that you upload on the Site.
The types of data we process, for what purposes and what legal basis allows us to to do so
Through the Site, different types of personal data are collected and processed for different purposes. We may process your data only for certain purposes and, in any case, always in the presence of a legal basis that allows us to do so. More precisely we can process:
- Navigation data
These are personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of communication protocols communication protocols of the Internet network. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but that for their same nature could, through elaborations and associations with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. For example, IP addresses or domain names of the computers you use to connect to the site, addresses in URI (Uniform Resource URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and computer environment of the user.
- Purpose: we use these data for the sole purpose of allowing the operation of the site, to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site to check its correct functioning. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
- Data you voluntarily provide to register on the Site and to access to reserved activities, to send us your request
These are the personal data that you provide us with or that we lawfully acquire when you iteration with the Site through the contact forms.
- Purpose: we process this data to respond to your requests and provide you with the services, support and information requested on products and NEXT S.R.L.;
- Legal basis: the treatment is based on the legitimate interest of NEXT S.R.L. to provide the services of the Site and respond to any requests from users. Personal data entered on the “Join Next” page. Only with your prior consent, we may process your personal data, contact details (e-mail and telephone) and your curriculum vitae. For your self-candidacy you are not obliged to indicate any special personal data, as defined by as qualified by the art. 9 of Reg. 2016/679 or your health status. This is without prejudice to the hypothesis in which these personal data will have to be known due to the establishment of a working relationship.
- Purpose: to proceed to the verification of the conditions for the assumption and / or for the start of a collaboration. Legal basis: the treatment is based on your prior consent. You can change your mind whenever you want! You can revoke your consent at any time by emailing us at the following address: email@example.com. Of course, the treatments carried out before the date of your revocation. If you decide to revoke your consent and there is no other legal basis for us to process your personal data, we will cease to process your personal data. Instead, if another legal authorizes us to do so, we will continue the processing while respecting your rights.
What we mean by legal basis
Consent is permission to process your personal data for a specific purpose (for example, to send you our for example, to send you our newsletters or process your CV). Remember that you can always easily revoke at any time your consent to the processing of data for marketing purposes by clicking on the unsubscribe link included in the e-mails you receive or by sending an e-mail to the following address: INFO@MYNEXT.IT.
The processing of your data is necessary for the information prior to purchase and for the the execution of the related contract, including shipping and delivery.
The processing of your data is possible on the basis of our legitimate interests or those of third parties, provided that the same do not prevail over your rights and freedoms.
Compulsory or optional nature of providing data
It’s impossible for NEXT S.R.L. to respond to requests for information and queries, or to send information material, updates, newsletters and invitations to events.
The conferment of personal data, in particular personal data, e-mail address, postal address e-mail address, postal address, telephone number is necessary with regard to the conclusion of the contract for the purchase of products through the Site.
Some of these data may also be necessary for the provision of other services provided on the services rendered on the Site and related to the sale (pre and post sales services, such as, for example, the transport service, replacement, etc.) or to fulfill obligations arising from rules of law or regulation (tax compliance and anti-money laundering legislation). The failure to indicate these data may therefore constitute, depending on the cases, a reason legitimate and justified reason for not executing the contract of purchase of products on the online store and / or the provision of services related thereto.
Depending on the case and, where necessary, will be indicated from time to time the character compulsory or optional nature of the communication of data, by putting an appropriate character
(*) to the mandatory information, that is, only the data necessary for the provision of services and the purchase of services and the purchase of products on the Site.
Failure to indicate optional personal data will not result in any obligation or any disadvantage.
How we treat your data
The processing of data is done primarily electronically, excluding activities of product shipment that can also be performed with tools manual tools.
What level of security we adopt to treat your data
We guarantee that the processing of your data is done in maximum security: we have in fact, we have adopted physical, computer and organizational measures to ensure the protection of confidentiality and integrity of your data.
We must however remind you that:
If you have the perception that you have suffered a breach of your data while browsing our. If you feel that your data has been breached while you were on our website, please contact us immediately.
Categories of recipients of your personal data
NEXT S.R.L. communicates the personal data of users of the Site only within the limits permitted by law and in accordance with what is stated below. In particular, your your personal data may be known by:
- employees and collaborators, who will operate as subjects authorized to the treatment for the internal organization of activities company;
- companies that carry out for NEXT S.R.L., as responsible for the specific technical and organizational services related to the activities of the Site (logistics company to the activities of the Site (logistics companies, shippers).
Your personal data may also be known by:
- third parties, solely for the purpose of executing the purchase contract of products on the Site (such as, for example, the credit institution for the execution of electronic payment services remotely by credit/debit card), tax consultants, accountants, administrators, tax consultants, accounting, administrative lawyers and accountants;
- police or judicial authorities, in accordance with the law and after a formal request by such persons, or if there are reasonable grounds to believe that there are reasonable grounds for believing that the communication of such data is reasonably necessary to (1) investigate, prevent ortake action regarding suspected illegal activities or to assist governmental enforcement andauthorities; (2) to defend against any claims or allegations by third parties; orclaims or allegations by third parties, or to protect the security of yourwebsite and the Company; or (3) exercise or protect the rights, property or safety of rights, property or security of NEXT S.R.L., the companies of the same group, its affiliates, customers, employees or any other person or any other subject.
Your data will not be disseminated in any way and will be transferred abroad only guaranteeing adequate levels of protection and safeguard for the protection of the data itself or only if necessary to the execution of the contract of sale concluded with you and in any case in in accordance with the regulations in force. We assure you that NEXT S.R.L. selects its partnerships with the best subjects on the market that provide this type of services. For further information and for the complete list of our data processors please contact us at INFO@MYNEXT.IT.
How long we will keep your data
If you have applied to work with us, we will keep your resume and other data you have entered into the Site for up to one year. Finally, we do not keep your personal data when you communicate them in the contact forms if not for the time strictly necessary to fulfill your request.
You can always exercise your rights by sending an e-mail to the following address: INFO@MYNEXT.IT.
We may need, in accordance with Applicable Law, some specific information specific information to help us confirm your identity and ensure that you are able to act, access your access your data or exercise your other rights. This is a security measure to ensure that your personal information is not disclosed or otherwise made otherwise made accessible to people who do not have the right to receive it. We may also need detailed information to deal with your request quickly. For this reason, we ask you to download the Exercise of Rights Form and once filled out attach it to your e-mail request.
You have the right to access information about yourself
This includes the right to ask us for further information regarding:
- the categories of data we process;
- the purposes of the processing
- the categories of possible recipients to whom the data may be communicated;
- the storage period of the data or, failing that, the criteria for determining this period;
- other rights regarding the use of your data.
We will provide you with the information within 30 days of your request, unless doing so would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others (such as the privacy of another person or intellectual property rights).
(For example, the privacy of another person or intellectual property rights) or if there are legal requirements prevent it or if there are other justified reasons. We will inform you in advance in the event that we are unable to We will inform you in advance if we are unable to fulfill your request in time for such reasons.
You have the right to obtain the correction of your data, if inaccurate or not updated
You have the right to obtain the deletion of your personal data (right to be forgotten)
You can, at any time, ask us to delete your personal data in our possession, in the event that if the storage of your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes of the treatment.
You have the right to; your data or transfer them to another operator (Portability of data)
In the event that the processing of your data is based on your consent or on the contract of sales contract, you have the right to receive your data in an interoperable format or to request that they be directly transferred to another operator. In case of your request and if technically possible, we will transfer the data directly to the new provider.
We will not proceed to any transfer, in the event that the portability of your data also involves the disclosure of personal data of other individuals. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by us (for example, for direct marketing purposes when it is based on legitimate interest). You can always turn to the Supervisory Authority to bring any complaints you may have. Before you do so, please contact us! We will be happy to solve any problems concerning the processing of your personal data. You have the right to object to the use of your data by automated decisions, including profiling.
We carry out automated decision-making processes on the basis of your personal data in order to offer you marketing proposals more in line with your preferences based on your consent, but you can withdraw it at any time.
Cookies are small text files that the sites you visit send to your terminal (usually your browser), where they are stored (usually to the browser), where they are stored and then retransmitted by the same sites the next time the same user visits. These cookies can be divided into c.d. “technical cookies”, strictly related to the functionality of the site that sends them, which are used, for example, to carry out computer authentication, session monitoring and memorization of specific information regarding the users who access the server, but also in the so-called “profiling cookies”, used to create profiles of the user in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same during navigation on the Internet. During navigation on a site, finally, the user may also receive on his terminal cookies from different sites or web servers (so-called “third party” cookies). This happens because on the site visited may be present elements such as, for example, images, maps, sounds, specific links to web pages in other domains, which reside on servers other than the one on which the requested page is located. In other words, “third party” cookies are those cookies that are set by a website different from the one website other than the one you are currently visiting. Below, therefore, are specified the types of cookies used by this site and, if necessary, the correct modalities so that you can easily choose whether and how your personal data will be processed through this type of technology.
This site uses so-called “technical cookies”, which are small text files containing a certain amount of information exchanged between the website and your terminal (or rather the browser of your terminal) which allow the proper functioning and enjoyment of the site.
Technical cookies, for example, are used for the functionality of access to your personal account.
These are cookies used to track your visits to the Site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We use this information to make the Site and the promotions shown on it more responsive to your interests. For this purpose, this information may be shared with third parties.
Third Party Cookies
The provision of all cookies can be deactivated by changing the settings of your browser. It should be pointed out, however, how to intervene on these settings could make the site unusable in case you block the cookies essential for the provision of our services. In any case, each browser has different settings for the deactivation of cookies and below you will find links to instructions for the most common browsers:
- Apple Safari
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Edge
Thank you for reading this information, which we have tried to make clear and transparent. However, if you have any suggestions, please write to INFO@MYNEXT.IT
This policy may change in the future, so please check it periodically!
Last update 01/02/2022.