WMS – Warehouse Management System
The Warehouse Management System (WMS) is an IMPROVE software module dedicated to warehouse management and goods handling.
It is an integrated solution with Kanban, which allows to keep under control, in real time, the quantity and the position of the resources inside the warehouse.
objectives & advantages
- Reduce Warehouse Volume
- Improve the productivity of the operators
- Improve the precision of the shipments
- Improve the correct order percentage
- Reduce the direct operational costs
- Improve the availability of the prime materials
- Optimize the handling of the prime materials warehouse
- Visualize the current status of the picking process
- Visualize the status of the assigned activities
- Possibility to define deposit & picking politics in the warehouse
- Access to historical data with the possibility of comparisons and statistics
- Improvement of the performances of the operators
- Security improvements
The involved competences from the WMS modules are multiple, as different as the modules dedicated to them.
Warehouse Key User
Warehouse forklift driver
Pronto a… migliorare?
Quality office and Key user module
The module reserved to the quality office is in charge to handle:
- Warehouse stocks
- Registers of the movements in the warehouse
- Lock/Unlock goods and locations
Forklift driver module
The module reserved to the forklift driver is in charge to:
- Acceptance of inbound goods
- Transfer goods between the various locations
- Reprint of the pallet stickers