The Pick-to-light system
The Pick-to-light guide system operators through the shelves that contain the tools to use to assemble various products. For each shelf is associated with a highly visible LEDs that allow the operator to know, step by step, the order of the actions that have to be made.
Working in this mode you will not lose time searching for various objects or in reading instruction.
- Significant increase in quality and speed for the collection and sorting
- Reduced time to training new staff
- More rational management of the inventory management systemo
- Communication takes place via ethernet
- The software logic is agreed with the client: so variety of user scenarios
- You can use different color lights, the meaning of which can take on different connotations (for example different colors for different operators)
Not only lights
You can also give further directions to the user: the pick-to-light in fact, in the most extended variant can also provide numerical indications, which may, for example, be related to the number of objects to be used by a certain shelf.
Finally, some models contain the indication, by arrows, “high-low” that indicate which shelf, the upper one or the lower one, use. In this manner, only one pick-to-light can be associated with two shelves.
NeXT is a software house that produces and sells softwares developed to provide information and aggregate data to company management, supporting its operational decision making.
NeXT can guarantee excellent quality service, unique in the whole industry, thanks to agent-based technology programming.
Where to find us
Operational headquarter via Ancona 55/A 60030, Castelbellino (AN)
Registered office via Nazario Sauro 11/a 60035, Jesi (AN)
Tel: +39 0731696646
Fax: +39 0731690464
VAT reg.: 02510420421